Sunday, October 18, 2009

Disneyworld

Starting in 2010, I'll be working in Walt Disney World as a Full Service Food and Beverage cast member from January to August.  I'm so extatic that the last week I've not been able to stop and realize the sheer impact of that line because of crazy work until today.

Not only is this something I've been pushing back and pushing back in my mind, but it is the first time I will be taking the enitiative to do something that I want to do.  I'll admit, my jobs and choir and productions fell into place for me and I have no complaints against it, but I have never really (since HS) done something that I wanted to. 

I've bitten the bullet, for good or bad.  Welcome to the crazy ride...but just remember to have your hands, arms, feet and legs inside of the vehicle at all times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment